By having your own personal garden coach you'll:
- get your questions answered through Zoom or Skype
- enjoy solutions to situations in your garden
- build relationship with your coach
- have fun getting pro tips for your specific garden
- choose which amount of sessions you want and be able to add sessions as needed
- Sign up for the amount of sessions you would like
- you and Garden Coach Deb will decide on a time that works for you both
- you'll get an email reminder about the session
- you enjoy the sessions
Get started now!
Your Instructor & Coach
Debby is a professional organic garden coach, speaker, educator, presenter, and writer with over 50 years of gardening experience. Her influence has expanded the success of many gardeners and transformed their garden dreams into abundant reality.
Her interest in growing plants started as soon as she could crawl around the family food and herb garden. She empowers others to manifest what they want from their gardens through holistic refined systems.
She is the Founder of Prior Unity Garden, where she are inspires gardeners so they are confident to make their organic garden dreams a reality.
Debby natively blends her professional process, systemization, management, organization and tech skills with her fine arts background in innovative ways to provide guidance so folks actualize the garden they visualize. Her innovative style seamlessly combines these two seemingly different perspectives to your benefit.
Debby loves to help grow gardeners and has used her professional public speaking education to inspire gardeners so they are more confident and successful evolving along their garden journey.
Debby has built Prior Unity Garden to simplify organic gardening so others to achieve their organic garden goals and dreams. She values the transformative power of biodiversity, community, healthy living soil, fresh organic food, music, beauty and the prior unity inherent in all beings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
I look forward to working with you so you are a successful and savvy gardener!