5 Steps to Start Your Organic Veggie Garden: Workbook & Course
Kick-start Your Organic Garden Dream with a Proven Method of 5 Surprisingly Simple Steps that Empower You to Start
Are you feeling:
- Unsure how to start a veggie garden
- Confused about all the things you have heard about gardening
- Overwhelmed about the whole gardening thing
- Concerned you are not on track to achieve your garden dream
- Frustrated with lack of focus on your garden project
- Just not sure you can do this?
This Course will:
- Guide you through using the Expanded Workbook so you are confident and
- Insure you understand the Workbook and each Step.
- Clarify you are making and using observations to your best advantage
- Give you videos and other course content to keep you focused and on track to achieve your garden dream so you'll
- be positive you are starting the right sized garden in the right place and
- secure you can do your garden project
This Course is for you if:
- Want to start a veggie garden with a simple, clear system
- Have the Basic Workbook but don't have your garden in yet
- Want clarification on each step
- Are unsure if you are starting what will work for you
- Crave professional guidance for doing each step to your greatest advantage
- Need motivation for your garden project
In addition to getting the Expanded Workbook, with this Mini-Course you'll:
- Get a proven Step-by-Step Method to start your veggie garden easily and simply
- Enjoy videos and material walking you through using the Workbook to make sure you use each step to your best advantage
- Learn a process used by loads of people to successfully start a garden to make it easier for you
- Get Pro tips for using the workbook to create a garden that works for you and your lifestyle
- Score a system has been refined to shortcut your process to success PLUS a bonus section
- Danielle Moss, Health Coach, Oakton, VA
- Eric Benson, Computer Specialist, Herndon Va
- Jeannie Iccovacci, Sustainable Policy Professional, Greenbelt MD
What You Get
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Instructor & Coach
Guiding both creative and analytical gardeners to transform their organic gardens into a thriving sanctuary.
At Prior Unity Garden, we promote, practice and teach organic, biodynamic, and permaculture no-chemical, non-GMO gardening.
We are focused on organic gardening practices for suburban and urban yards and small homesteads.
Diversity and healthy living soil are the two key elements to a thriving organic garden that balances itself so you work less.
Prior Unity Garden is a Certified Sustainable Green Business by Green America
Each person has their known skills and tend to lean on these because it is the easy thing to do. This is our springboard into the world as a gardener.
We grow abundant gardens by uncovering new illuminating insights.
Debby unlocks those previous dark areas of gardening you have not yet tapped into so they become transformative resources for you.
She serves you by clarifying and simplifying various facets of organic gardening. This way, they become your newly discovered insights for success.
By shifting your perspective and fostering your knowledge, through her support and insight, these areas become your gifts of transformation and bear fruit in your garden.
Hi! My name is Debby Ward.
Folks hire me when they are ready to start and organic garden or improve the one they already have.
One of the things that has always been my major gift as a gardener working with others, is to see someone strengths and assist them to shine in those strengths, while also clarifying areas with which they are unfamiliar so they have a larger toolkit to evolve as a gardener.
I am a professional organic garden coach, speaker, educator, and presenter with over 50 years of gardening experience.
My family always had food, herb and flower gardens which hooked me in from a very young age.
My interest in growing plants started as soon as I could crawl around my family garden. The first gardening lesson I remember came when I was five, learning the difference between green cherry tomatoes and peas - I’ll tell you the story sometime – my Mom was amazing!
I founded Prior Unity Garden, to inspire and teach gardeners so they grow the garden sanctuary they envision.
I have this somewhat uncommon ability to think both creatively and linearly both. You benefit from this because I can design artistically and create functional simple systems for doing things.
I natively blend my professional process, systemization, management, organization and tech skills with my fine arts background to provide you guidance so you actualize their garden dreams and goals. I combine these two seemingly different ways of functioning seamlessly to you and your garden thrive.
I thrive growing gardeners so their gardens thrive.
I have trained Master Gardeners in Fairfax County VA for the County Extension Office, taught for The Mason Sustainability Institute, Washington Gardener Magazine, at Greensprings and Brookside Gardens, the Take Back Your Health Conference and for many other events, organizations and groups.
I have written articles for Green America and Natural Awakenings Magazines as well as many articles on herbal healing when I was the President of Joe Pye and Friends, the former National Capital Area Herbal Network.
As I have grown this business and learned where other gardeners struggle, she has employed her skill as developing systems to creating gardening courses and offerings.
Known as Garden Coach Deb, I offer one-on-one organic garden coaching and training over zoom. You also have a selection of virtual courses to serve you and your garden.
I love to ‘paint with plants’ combining my love of plants with my fine arts degree and sense of style, color and space. And, I love to create gardening worksheets, forms and systems to simplify sometimes complex organic gardening methods for you as a home gardener.
I value biodiversity, community, healthy living soil, fresh organic food, music and the prior unity inherent in all beings.
“Debby is the doorway to your thriving garden.”
Congratulations on wanting to join the millions of folks who grow some organic food themselves. I am passionate about helping people achieve their organic garden dreams, vision and goals, so please enjoy this mini-course to get you started.
Don't let another year pass without starting that garden you have always wanted.
Happy Gardening! Debby