5 Steps to Start Your Organic Veggie Garden: Workbook & Course
Kick-start Your Organic Garden Dream with a Proven Method of 5 Surprisingly Simple Steps that Empower You to Start
Are you feeling:
- Unsure how to start a veggie garden
- Confused about all the things you have heard about gardening
- Overwhelmed about the whole gardening thing
- Concerned you are not on track to achieve your garden dream
- Frustrated with lack of focus on your garden project
- Just not sure you can do this?
This Course will:
- Guide you through using the Expanded Workbook so you are confident and
- Insure you understand the Workbook and each Step.
- Clarify you are making and using observations to your best advantage
- Give you videos and other course content to keep you focused and on track to achieve your garden dream so you'll
- be positive you are starting the right sized garden in the right place and
- secure you can do your garden project
This Course is for you if:
- Want to start a veggie garden with a simple, clear system
- Have the Basic Workbook but don't have your garden in yet
- Want clarification on each step
- Are unsure if you are starting what will work for you
- Crave professional guidance for doing each step to your greatest advantage
- Need motivation for your garden project
In addition to getting the Expanded Workbook, with this Mini-Course you'll:
- Get a proven Step-by-Step Method to start your veggie garden easily and simply
- Enjoy videos and material walking you through using the Workbook to make sure you use each step to your best advantage
- Learn a process used by loads of people to successfully start a garden to make it easier for you
- Get Pro tips for using the workbook to create a garden that works for you and your lifestyle
- Score a system has been refined to shortcut your process to success PLUS a bonus section
- Danielle Moss, Health Coach, Oakton, VA
- Eric Benson, Computer Specialist, Herndon Va
- Jeannie Iccovacci, Sustainable Policy Professional, Greenbelt MD
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Debby Ward is the Founder and Owner of Prior Unity Garden, Growing Your Own Organic Food Made Easy.Debby is an entrepreneur, educator, presenter, manager, and organic/biodynamic gardener, with over 40 years of gardening experience.Her interest in growing plants started as soon as she could crawl around the family garden.Her family always had food and herb gardens in which she participated and she has continued that tradition.
She began intensively growing herbs and vegetables in the late 1980s as she started a homemade salsa and herb blend business from 200 containers on her patio. She began focusing on plants for food and medicine as a young adult and holds several certificates in medicinal herbalism and has training in native plants, biodynamics, organic and native gardening, apothecary management, vegetarian cooking, public speaking, small business management, project management, time management, risk management, negotiation, and conflict resolution. She has also run a small music production company and worked in IT for the US Federal Government.
Debby loves to help grow gardeners and has trained Master Gardeners in Fairfax County VA for the County Extension Office, taught for The Mason Sustainability Institute, Washington Gardener Magazine, the Take Back Your Health Conference, Love Your Body and Grow Your Health Gardening, Food and Wellness Festivals, and for many other local organizations and groups.
She is the past President of Joe Pye and Friends, the National Capital Area Herbal Network and has written many articles on individual herbs and topics such as Herbs for Diabetes, Stress Relief and Cherokee Healing. She has written a booklet on Seed Starting and Safe Seed Buying as well as all the course materials for Prior Unity Garden classes.Debby created The Organic Garden Guide & Veggie Layout Handbook and the Prior Unity Garden product line.
Debby loves to ‘paint with plants’ as she now calls it, combining her love of plants with her fine arts degree and sense of style, color and space.Debby has built Prior Unity Garden to assist others in achieving their organic garden goals and dreams and values biodiversity, community, healthy living soil, fresh organic food, music and the prior unity inherent in all beings.
Congratulations on wanting to join the millions of folks who grow some organic food themselves. I am passionate about helping people achieve their organic garden dreams, vision and goals, so please enjoy this mini-course to get you started.
Don't let another year pass without starting that garden you have always wanted.
Happy Gardening! Debby