5 Steps to Start Your Organic Veggie Garden: Workbook & Course
Kick-start Your Organic Garden Dream with a Proven Method of 5 Surprisingly Simple Steps that Empower You to Start
Are you feeling:
- Unsure how to start a veggie garden
- Confused about all the things you have heard about gardening
- Overwhelmed about the whole gardening thing
- Concerned you are not on track to achieve your garden dream
- Frustrated with lack of focus on your garden project
- Just not sure you can do this?
This Course will:
- Guide you through using the Expanded Workbook so you are confident and
- Insure you understand the Workbook and each Step.
- Clarify you are making and using observations to your best advantage
- Give you videos and other course content to keep you focused and on track to achieve your garden dream so you'll
- be positive you are starting the right sized garden in the right place and
- secure you can do your garden project
This Course is for you if:
- Want to start a veggie garden with a simple, clear system
- Have the Basic Workbook but don't have your garden in yet
- Want clarification on each step
- Are unsure if you are starting what will work for you
- Crave professional guidance for doing each step to your greatest advantage
- Need motivation for your garden project
In addition to getting the Expanded Workbook, with this Mini-Course you'll:
- Get a proven Step-by-Step Method to start your veggie garden easily and simply
- Enjoy videos and material walking you through using the Workbook to make sure you use each step to your best advantage
- Learn a process used by loads of people to successfully start a garden to make it easier for you
- Get Pro tips for using the workbook to create a garden that works for you and your lifestyle
- Score a system has been refined to shortcut your process to success PLUS a bonus section
- Danielle Moss, Health Coach, Oakton, VA
- Eric Benson, Computer Specialist, Herndon Va
- Jeannie Iccovacci, Sustainable Policy Professional, Greenbelt MD
What You Get
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Instructor & Coach
Debby is a professional organic garden coach, speaker, educator, presenter, and writer with over 50 years of gardening experience. Her influence has expanded the success of many gardeners and transformed their garden dreams into abundant reality.
Her interest in growing plants started as soon as she could crawl around the family food and herb garden. She empowers others to manifest what they want from their gardens through holistic refined systems.
She is the Founder of Prior Unity Garden, where she are inspires gardeners so they are confident to make their organic garden dreams a reality.
Debby natively blends her professional process, systemization, management, organization and tech skills with her fine arts background in innovative ways to provide guidance so folks actualize the garden they visualize. Her innovative style seamlessly combines these two seemingly different perspectives to your benefit.
Debby loves to help grow gardeners and has used her professional public speaking education to inspire gardeners so they are more confident and successful evolving along their garden journey.
Debby has built Prior Unity Garden to simplify organic gardening so others to achieve their organic garden goals and dreams. She values the transformative power of biodiversity, community, healthy living soil, fresh organic food, music, beauty and the prior unity inherent in all beings.
Congratulations on wanting to join the millions of folks who grow some organic food themselves. I am passionate about helping people achieve their organic garden dreams, vision and goals, so please enjoy this mini-course to get you started.
Don't let another year pass without starting that garden you have always wanted.
Happy Gardening! Debby